One of the many fashion collaborations that I am incredibly excited for this fashion season (besdies The Weeknd x H&M), is the Rebecca Minkoff x Stella & Dot 6-piece fall collection!
*I do want to disclose that I am a stylist for Stella & Dot in addition to my full-time job, so I am a little biased but it’s only because I absolutely adore and recommend!*
Rebecca Minkoff’s background as an entrepreneur and American businesswoman parallels Stella & Dot’s vision of affordable and chic accessories for the modern woman; it’s pretty much the perfect collaboration. Many magazines and press outlets are agreeing. You can read the story in US Magazine here or Brit+Co’s thoughts here.
Rebecca worked with our CCO Blythe Harris to create six unique jewelry pieces that are feminine and just the right touch of edgy.
The best part may just be that they’re all priced between $49-$69! You can browse the gallery below and visit my stylist shop here!
1. Cameron Charm Choker – $59- Five hand-set pave charms perfectly spaced on a delicate shiny gold choker. My favorite is the little triangle! Such a fun layering piece.
2. Emory Pave Earring Set – $49 – Hand-set pave stones placed on subtly-stated silhouettes. Pave bars fit through pierced ears, and then line upwards on the lobes. Malleable ends make these beautiful bars stay in place. Add the X midi cuff by sliding up from the lobe to the middle part of your ear. How gorgeous are these? Such a unique way to make a statement.
3. Celestial Ear Climbers -$49 – Shiny gold ear climbers line the earlobes with cascading celestial accents. I am a sucker for anything celestial with stars and moons, so I am all over this ear climber. Pair this with the celestial choker (available in gold and silver), a chunky knit sweater, and some thigh-high boots.
4. Pixie Studs – $49 – A feminine medley of color fans out beneath a geometric setting. These statement studs add a subtle pop to any outfit. I love this style of earring because even with all of the different colors, it is still sitting so timeless on the ear. Incredibly classy.
5. Pixie Chandeliers – $59 – Mixing glamorous sparkle with a chic waterfall. A feminine frame holds beautiful neutral and green tones with accents of vintage gold. I love chandelier earrings with a more rustic metal base because you can throw up your hair in a bun, apply some red lipstick, and you look so put-together with almost no effort!
6. Pixie Choker- $69 – Make a modern statement with this double choker. Iridescent sparkle, set in vintage gold, sits closely to the neck while a geometric pendant nests seamlessly below.
What do you all think of this collab? Meh or pretty great? Leave your comments below!
One thought on “Introducing: Rebecca Minkoff x Stella & Dot!”
I love those pixie studs! They add a lot of interest without being “too much”.
LikeLiked by 1 person