It’s that time of year again!
With all of the holiday collections launching left and right, I had to share the new arrivals that just launched on my Stella & Dot boutique. A lot of the new pieces are from the Stella Dot x Rebecca Minkoff collection (read that blog post here) and so beautiful! Check out the promo video below. Items are listed in order of their appearance 🙂
1. Prisma Statement Necklace – $129
2. Prisma Statment Bracelet – $79
8. Constantine Feather Chandeliers – $59
9. Constantine Feather Necklace – $149
10. Jasper Ombre Necklace – $119
11. Embroidered Blaire Necklace – $59
12. Cascading Crystal Chandeliers – $49
not in promo video:
14. Chantal Scarf (Reversible Faux Fur/Dove Grey Knit) – $69
17. Charlotte Pendant Set – $59 (available in Lilac & Neutral)
19. Signature Engravable Delicate Ring – $59 (available in Gold)
20. Signature Engravable Wishing Bracelet – $59
P.S. I know that during the holidays, our wallets can take a hit! BUT FEAR NOT! If you love the brand already and want a side gig for the holidays, you can not only host a style session for your girlfriends and get free and half off accessories, but I’m hiring for my team of stylists! You can make this a side hustle and I’ll tell you why you should:
–great stylist discount, 30% commission on sales, bonuses
-flexible hours (literally work whenever you can)
-no keeping inventory
-no obligatory sales goals
-the opportunity to promote your stylist rank to a higher one within the company 😉
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Comment below or shoot me a message here.
One thought on “Introducing: Stella & Dot 2017 Holiday Collection!”
So much sparkle! I love that they have great price points even if you aren’t a Stylist.