Well, everyone–the holidays are officially behind us, the decorations put away, and suddenly it’s not ok to drink champagne all afternoon 😉
However, I am OK with it. I am so beyond over my bulky sweaters and thick boot socks and ready to welcome Spring 2018 with wide open arms! Today, I will be sharing the new style drop by Stella & Dot now available on my site!
Before you check out some of my favorite pieces, in both jewelry & tops, I invite you to check out the promo video below.
Did you make it this far? Woohoo! I love you so much if you have made it to the end of this blog post. What did you guys think of the new collection?
It’s that time of year again!
With all of the holiday collections launching left and right, I had to share the new arrivals that just launched on my Stella & Dot boutique. A lot of the new pieces are from the Stella Dot x Rebecca Minkoff collection (read that blog post here) and so beautiful! Check out the promo video below. Items are listed in order of their appearance 🙂
not in promo video:
P.S. I know that during the holidays, our wallets can take a hit! BUT FEAR NOT! If you love the brand already and want a side gig for the holidays, you can not only host a style session for your girlfriends and get free and half off accessories, but I’m hiring for my team of stylists! You can make this a side hustle and I’ll tell you why you should:
–great stylist discount, 30% commission on sales, bonuses
-flexible hours (literally work whenever you can)
-no keeping inventory
-no obligatory sales goals
-the opportunity to promote your stylist rank to a higher one within the company 😉
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! Comment below or shoot me a message here.
One of the many fashion collaborations that I am incredibly excited for this fashion season (besdies The Weeknd x H&M), is the Rebecca Minkoff x Stella & Dot 6-piece fall collection!
*I do want to disclose that I am a stylist for Stella & Dot in addition to my full-time job, so I am a little biased but it’s only because I absolutely adore and recommend!*
Rebecca Minkoff’s background as an entrepreneur and American businesswoman parallels Stella & Dot’s vision of affordable and chic accessories for the modern woman; it’s pretty much the perfect collaboration. Many magazines and press outlets are agreeing. You can read the story in US Magazine here or Brit+Co’s thoughts here.
Rebecca worked with our CCO Blythe Harris to create six unique jewelry pieces that are feminine and just the right touch of edgy.
The best part may just be that they’re all priced between $49-$69! You can browse the gallery below and visit my stylist shop here!
1. Cameron Charm Choker – $59- Five hand-set pave charms perfectly spaced on a delicate shiny gold choker. My favorite is the little triangle! Such a fun layering piece.
2. Emory Pave Earring Set – $49 – Hand-set pave stones placed on subtly-stated silhouettes. Pave bars fit through pierced ears, and then line upwards on the lobes. Malleable ends make these beautiful bars stay in place. Add the X midi cuff by sliding up from the lobe to the middle part of your ear. How gorgeous are these? Such a unique way to make a statement.
3. Celestial Ear Climbers -$49 – Shiny gold ear climbers line the earlobes with cascading celestial accents. I am a sucker for anything celestial with stars and moons, so I am all over this ear climber. Pair this with the celestial choker (available in gold and silver), a chunky knit sweater, and some thigh-high boots.
4. Pixie Studs – $49 – A feminine medley of color fans out beneath a geometric setting. These statement studs add a subtle pop to any outfit. I love this style of earring because even with all of the different colors, it is still sitting so timeless on the ear. Incredibly classy.
5. Pixie Chandeliers – $59 – Mixing glamorous sparkle with a chic waterfall. A feminine frame holds beautiful neutral and green tones with accents of vintage gold. I love chandelier earrings with a more rustic metal base because you can throw up your hair in a bun, apply some red lipstick, and you look so put-together with almost no effort!
6. Pixie Choker- $69 – Make a modern statement with this double choker. Iridescent sparkle, set in vintage gold, sits closely to the neck while a geometric pendant nests seamlessly below.
What do you all think of this collab? Meh or pretty great? Leave your comments below!
It’s Labor Day and I am in a crowded Starbucks.
How’s it going?
This Monday I am inspired by an eclectic mix of things.
First off, if you haven’t heard of LAUV, please let me enjoy this opportunity to introduce you.
I first heard “The Other” on Spotify’s CHILL HITS playlist (my all-time favorite) and fell in love. He’s an American musician who released his EP in 2015, co-wrote Demi Lovato & Cheat Codes’ “No Promises”, and just announced he will be touring with Ed Sheeran. He’s the real deal, no question. For me, I related to his genuine and raw lyrics about heartbreak. I’ll list a few of my favorite tracks here. You will love him–trust.
I’ve also been loving the ear party trend. There’s something fun about a busy and layered ear. I will be getting mine done later this month 😉
I wanted to end this post by talking about fearlessness. One of my goals to practice looking fear directly in the face more often. With the option of adding filters to anything we post about ourselves online, it’s not surprising that we feel out of touch with ourselves once we are not in control with IRL, physical, real interactions.