One of the many fashion collaborations that I am incredibly excited for this fashion season (besdies The Weeknd x H&M), is the Rebecca Minkoff x Stella & Dot 6-piece fall collection!
*I do want to disclose that I am a stylist for Stella & Dot in addition to my full-time job, so I am a little biased but it’s only because I absolutely adore and recommend!*
Rebecca Minkoff’s background as an entrepreneur and American businesswoman parallels Stella & Dot’s vision of affordable and chic accessories for the modern woman; it’s pretty much the perfect collaboration. Many magazines and press outlets are agreeing. You can read the story in US Magazine here or Brit+Co’s thoughts here.
Rebecca worked with our CCO Blythe Harris to create six unique jewelry pieces that are feminine and just the right touch of edgy.
“We wanted to give a distinctive, feminine strength to the collection by juxtaposing the innate elegance of jewels against statement silhouettes.”
The best part may just be that they’re all priced between $49-$69! You can browse the gallery below and visit my stylist shop here!
1. Cameron Charm Choker – $59- Five hand-set pave charms perfectly spaced on a delicate shiny gold choker. My favorite is the little triangle! Such a fun layering piece.
2. Emory Pave Earring Set – $49 – Hand-set pave stones placed on subtly-stated silhouettes. Pave bars fit through pierced ears, and then line upwards on the lobes. Malleable ends make these beautiful bars stay in place. Add the X midi cuff by sliding up from the lobe to the middle part of your ear. How gorgeous are these? Such a unique way to make a statement.
3. Celestial Ear Climbers -$49 – Shiny gold ear climbers line the earlobes with cascading celestial accents. I am a sucker for anything celestial with stars and moons, so I am all over this ear climber. Pair this with the celestial choker (available in gold and silver), a chunky knit sweater, and some thigh-high boots.
4. Pixie Studs – $49 – A feminine medley of color fans out beneath a geometric setting. These statement studs add a subtle pop to any outfit. I love this style of earring because even with all of the different colors, it is still sitting so timeless on the ear. Incredibly classy.
5. Pixie Chandeliers – $59 – Mixing glamorous sparkle with a chic waterfall. A feminine frame holds beautiful neutral and green tones with accents of vintage gold. I love chandelier earrings with a more rustic metal base because you can throw up your hair in a bun, apply some red lipstick, and you look so put-together with almost no effort!
6. Pixie Choker- $69 – Make a modern statement with this double choker. Iridescent sparkle, set in vintage gold, sits closely to the neck while a geometric pendant nests seamlessly below.
What do you all think of this collab? Meh or pretty great? Leave your comments below!